Feedback Infra Private Limited is a leading professional and technical services company in the infrastructure sector in India. From concept to commissioning, we offer an integrated suite of services across all sectors of infrastructure. Our infrastructure focus enables us to provide these services through a seamless multidisciplinary team that brings expert skills and deep sector knowledge. Our team comprises of Engineers, Planners, MBAs, Chartered Accountants, Social & Environmental Scientists and Transaction Advisory experts who support clients to address specific infrastructure procurement challenges. Headquartered in Gurgaon, Feedback Infra has 5 regional offices and 70 project offices nationally. Besides India, our team is adding value to projects in Afghanistan, Africa, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, Middle East, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Syria.
Data Collection & Analysis
1. To collect relevant primary and secondary data from all offline and online sources.
2. Interact with external experts and data sources such as client, govt., libraries and corporate houses.
3. Regularly seek/enquire with consultants/engagement manager about data and/or other support activities required during an engagement.
4. Absorb internal knowledge base and collect new data/information required.
5. Organize, store and manage all data and information used during the engagement.
6. Provide structured and logical presentation of analysis, interpretations and point of views to project heads and Consultants engaged in a project.
7. Introduce originality of thought, innovative ideas and suggestion during analysis and interpretation of data.
Support in Engagement Planning &Output Generation , Business Development
1. Participation in Engagement Planning; preparation of research plan, identification of sources of information, time estimates, etc.
2. Output Generation - First draft of outputs to be prepared as per defined quality standards.
3. Contributes in EOI and BD Proposal preparation
4. Participates and contributes in discussions on business development
5. Participates in client / prospect interactions
1. Contributes to organizational knowledge base - authors white papers, tools / templates, etc. (internal as well as external audience focused content)
2. Collates data & relevant information for creation of vertical databases. 3. Supports EM in assignment wrap ups
4. To institute and manage a systematic and efficient process of data collection, storage and retrieval- both primary and secondary data.
1. Plans and undertakes responsibility for personal skill and competency development.
2. Produce a positive learning curve across different assignments
3. Improves ability to structure thought and assert a point of view as a core competency over a period of time.
4. Develop planning and time management skills.
Interested candidate can apply the opportunities and send the updated resume mail on email@example.com.