Founded in 1988, JKT was set up to provide high-end bespoke development services and software licenses in the domestic market, we soon made a name for ourselves servicing Independent Software Vendors and start up companies and formed partnerships with industry leading technology companies. Today, however, we offer a comprehensive range of services and solutions covering the entire software lifecycle, including IT services, enterprise solutions, education & training, and employ over 1000 top-class technical specialists. Although we can boast a number of Fortune 1000 organisations as our clients, we are still very much active within the ISV/ SME marketplace with relationships spanning many years.
- Good experience in Core Java with Multithreading, Serialization & Data structures.
- Should be good in OOPS concept.
- Should have a sound working knowledge with different Design Patterns.
- Should have a good working experience with framework as Spring MVC & Spring Security.
- Good experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST).
- Should be able to take an ownership of the product with respect to high level and low level design.
- Should be able to lead and mentor a team technically.
- Knowledge in project estimation and Agile methodology will be an added advantage.
- Should have good communications skills.
- Should have a good problem solving attitude
- Knowledge of Cassandra, Hadoop will be an added advantage
If interested, please share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call on 8287956926
Business Development Manager
Posted By : Ms.Neha Pradhan (HR), 01/09/2016