- Engage in initial customer implementations offshore alongside professional services, Misys solution delivery centre and partners as a part of Early Adopter Program to create key reference implementations.
- Formalize guidelines/best practices around customizations
- Contribute and deliver sample customization business cases based on extensibility features availability
- Advisory and governance around minimizing customization and its impact on maintenance, support and future upgrade
- Propose/validate solution architecture for the integration of various third party systems proposed during implementation
- Advisory around product feature usage and system integration to meet customer requirements
- Advocate alignment of operational processes to use the product than changing/customizing product to meet operational requirements.
- Contribute towards collateral and delivery of enablement programs.
- Participate in functional and technical enablement of Core Banking product suite to various internal and external product consumers.
- Review and advise refinements to overall solution architecture proposed for the implementation of product.
- Drive improvements in various product areas including product functionality, quality, usability, extensibility and accessibility by providing periodic feedback and factual data based on implementation experience to Product Management and Engineering.
- As a point of contact for Sales and Pre-sales team, assist them in answering RFPs covering complex product related functional, technical and architectural areas
- The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 6+ year's experience in Core Banking domain preferably in a product development company
- Experience in core banking implementation is a must
- Experience/ability to design solution architecture for Core Banking implementations is a must.
- Should have ability to articulate and design product extensibility, customizations and integrations in-line with product architecture
- Expert designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, IBM DB2) and SQL
- Expert in designing and developing Application Integration using JMS/MQ, Web Services
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Integration solutions using ETL tools. Exposure to Reporting tools.
- Expert in XML/XSD/XPATH/XQUEY.
- Sound knowledge of J2EE application servers such as WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Good blend of technical and functional knowledge to architect, design and implement solutions using Core Banking platform.
Interested candidate can send the resume to and apply the email@example.com.
DDR PHY Design Engineer
Posted By : Amit Hotkar, 01/07/2016