Bring your skills to Accenture, where you’ll collaborate with smart, inquisitive, results-focused people, connected by a commonality to work seamlessly with each other.
Accenture looking for General Accounting for Pune Bangalore. Candidate Responsible for
- Responsible for financial accounting and reporting that has a material impact on key components of the client’s financial statements.
- Responsible for the preparation, coordination and review of financial accounting analyses and journal entries to properly recognize actual results for material components of the client’s operations.
- May be required to prepare a wide range of financial reporting applicable to scope of the assigned responsibilities.
- Analyzes transactions, understands and explains variances, and proactively identifies potential problems and solutions.
- Ability to recognize unusual transactions, trends, or variations and communicate findings to supervisor or manager.
- Ability to manage/monitor accounting close responsibilities
- Initiates and facilitates the sharing of process knowledge and best practices within the team and across the engagement, and is capable of impacting and influencing others.
- Develops and maintains documentation on projects and team assignments.
- Identifies, recommends and implements process improvements in procedures of team assignments.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills
- Coordinates and contributes to accounting processes.
- Proactively recognizes problems within scope of responsibilities, draws from appropriate resources to identify options and solutions based on the relative cost benefit, then implements solutions.
- Proactively adapts to a changing business environment and revises accounting processes and procedures accordingly.
- Maintains an awareness of the client’s business, operational activities, and processes in areas pertaining to scope of responsibilities