Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
- He/She will provide quality technical support to internal customers through all available channels, meeting or exceeding their expectations at every opportunity.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Ability to develop clear, concise documentation.
- Linux/Unix system support & ability to write simple scripts in some administrative language.
- Experiences in installation & configuration of Windows 7 or RHEL 5/Ubuntu or Mac 10.6.8 / 10.7 in enterprise environment.
- support experience & knowledge of MS Office 2010 or 2007 (mandatory).
- MCP / RHCE / CCNA level knowledge on client OS is preferred.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of LAN/WAN (EthernetTCP/IT etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Candidate should have minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Interested canidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org