A joint venture between Apollo Hospitals group, largest healthcare group in Asia and MunichRe, largest health insurance company in Europe. __ Disclaimer : It has been observed through media reports that some fraudulent agencies/imposters/external agencies have been found to be luring gullible candidates through mails/correspondence to deposit money in exchange for recruitment service/employment in various reputed organizations. Apollo Munich cautions General Public at large against such fraudulent activities. Apollo Munich does not send any such mails/correspondence adopting such aforesaid practices nor does Apollo Munich collects or has authorized anyone to collect money in exchange for recruitment service/employment. Person receiving any such mails/correspondence should exercise due caution and may lodge a complaint with the local police authorities and also inform us. Apollo Munich shall not be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss that anyone may incur due to aforesaid incidence
- Responsible for the training delivery of Bancassurance & Partnership channels for respective zones
- Interacting with respective teams to understand their requirements & accordingly create the monthly
- training plan
- Training delivery by self and other team members to AMHI Banca employees and Banca partners employees across different locations in respective zones.
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
- Providing recommendations for improvement of effectiveness of training.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the
- measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems such as MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, MS Word,
- Managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of insurance laws, IRDA & government rules & regulations.
If you are interested then please send your cv on email@example.com
Posted By : Manager, 12/31/2015