Percentage Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech - 65% and above
- 10th & 12th - 60% & above
- Will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- Will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products .
- Will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Job Responsibility :
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilation's of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews.
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation.
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
Skills Required :
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems.
- Working knowledge in one or more of C/C++, .Net/C#, Java or Databases is preferred.
Required Candidate Profile :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
Hiring Process : Online Test , Face to Face Interview
Salary : A+
NOTE : Candidate need to take up Job Mentor Assessment for this requirement and a Good Job Mentor score is mandatory for shortlisting.
CDC Software and Consona Corporation merge to form Aptean. Aptean gives businesses of all sizes a competitive edge. We empower people and businesses with end-to-end, industry-specific solutions to address complex business challenges more effectively. Our software applications and services enable more than 9,000 customers, in more than 100 countries, to satisfy their customers, operate most efficiently, and stay at the forefront of their industry.
With extensive knowledge and clear technology leadership in our focused industries, our software enables customers to transition from being merely competitive, to becoming market leaders. This competitive edge—The Aptean Edge—is born from solutions reflecting industry best practices, and services that are specifically focused on helping our customers meet their individual business goals, profitably.
Posted By : Manoj Kumar, 12/26/2013