Established in 2009 with an office in Bangalore. Augusta Infotech is a leading Executive Search and Recruitment service provider for IT and Non-IT staffing needs. We have been part of talent acquisition teams with several corporate organizations for the past two decades as an internal stakeholder and as a service provider.
- Ingest traditional/alternate data across the digital ecosystem leveraging multiple approaches including web crawling and APIs integrations across multiple 3rd party platforms.
- Design the organized data layer across structured/unstructured data to support analytics and production platform needs.
- Define analytics capability stack for big data analytics, reporting & data visualization; Craft a deployment road map in partnership with Tech/Infra teams.
- Partner with Tech to build a scalable analytics & decision execution platform to support batch/real-time use cases; expose APIs to 3rd parties to consume decision APIs for specific use cases.
- Candidate should have minimum 6 Years of experience in a software or data engineering role.
- Should have 1+ Years of experience working with Cloud based services like EC2, RDS, RedShift (AWS/Azure etc).
- Strong in Python and SQL; Familiarity with SAS and R is a plus.
- Expert level grasp of relational and no SQL database design.
- Proficient with Hadoop and Spark.
- Working knowledge with a variety of data storage solutions (HBase, DynamoDB, Cassandra).
If you are interested in the above job opening, please email your resume at email@example.com