CPA Global Support Services India Pvt Ltd
CPA Global is the world’s leading Intellectual Property (IP) management and technology company. We have the insight, experience and global expertise to create, protect, maintain and maximise IP assets on a global scale.
As a business we support the unlocking of fresh thinking and the inception of technology initiatives for our clients throughout the world. Our teams of professionals join up ideas and action, connect people with people and people with technology to ensure that individuals and organisations fulfil their potential.
- Completion of Purchase ledger and GL tasks to a high standard and in a timely manner together with other administration tasks as requested by immediate manager.
- Process and update invoices in the Oracle Financials system.
- Review scheduled daily and monthly reports and distribute to the appropriate areas of the business.
- Ensure audit requirements and internal controls are met.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience.
- Must have knowledge in invoice processing, GL Entries, bank reconciliation.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
If interested kindly mail your updated cv on firstname.lastname@example.org