Kirloskar Technologies (P) Ltd.
To emerge as the most admired integrated healthcare provider of technologies, services and facilities in India and South Asia driven by its commitment to excellence in quality, customer delight and comprehensive value creation for all stakeholders.
- To monitor service engineers activities in their respective zone and day to day management of team as well as coaching the new team members.
- Coordinate with service contractors for maintenance, calibration, validation of service documentation.
- Responsible for building and strengthening customer ties by timely follow up and support to the customers.
- Budgetary Planning of annual R&M (Repair and Maintenance) equipment wise, Institution wise for the purpose of budget requirement.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
If you are interested in the above job opening, please email your CV at email@example.com