Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
The main duties of Team member are as follows:
- Accurately reconcile various General Ledger, stock, Intercompany, Cash, Position & NOSTRO accounts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in accordance with established procedures and time frames, utilizing the Reconciliation system to balance the accounts.
- Research and assist operating areas with resolving all open items, escalating any aged items to the concerned business unit.
- Process journal entries to various accounts when needed.
- Participate in weekly and monthly reporting that is sent to Regulatory Reporting
- The associate will perform the following functions:
- GL, stock, Cash, Position, Intercompany and NOSTRO reconciliations
- Exception identification & reporting
- Weekly/Monthly reports
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations
- Balance sheet netting calculations
- Regulatory report compilations
- Trading inventory maintenance
- Balance sheet substantiation
- Research, root cause analysis and resolution of exceptions
Required Skills :
- 0-1 yr of experience in reconciliation
- Clear and confident written and oral communication skills for dealing with internal stakeholders and external clients.