Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, we are one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
- Contribute to development life cycle, requirements definition/analysis and feasibility analysis.
- Code optimization, performance tuning, demonstrations to QA, BA teams, builds and deployments.
- Own the specific parts of a solution from design and development through to test and implementation.
- Take ownership of issues through to delivery or issue resolution or escalation, as appropriate.
- Provide input to technical design of new solutions applying latest software design techniques.
- Candidate should have minimum 6 years or experience as java developer.
- Strong hands on MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework.
- Technical requirement for 'Core Java: Exception handling, Collections API, Multithreading with latest concurrency package, Design patterns.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Hibernate and Spring version 3.x 1, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
- Should have knowledge of Configuring shell scripts and build tools like Git, Weblogic, Jenkins and Maven linters.
- knowledge of Application Servers like Tomcat and Weblogic.
- knowledge of Restful services and JDBC.
- Good knowledge of XML Parsers, XML Schema, JAXB.
- Experience in implementing JMS messaging services.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of core java, spring, Sql.
If interested kindly mail your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org