Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd
Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
- Contribute to development life cycle, requirements definition/analysis and feasibility analysis
- Code optimization, performance tuning, demonstrations to QA, BA teams, builds and deployments
- Built MVC based Web Application Using JSP/Struts framework
- Provide input to technical design of new solutions applying latest software design techniques
- Own the specific parts of a solution from design and development through to test and implementation
- Decompose design into development plan tasks and provide accurate estimation of effort.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, Hibernate & Spring version 3.x 1, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
- Working knowledge of Configuring shell scripts and build tools like Git, Weblogic, Jenkins and Maven linters.
- Should have working experience in Application Servers like Tomcat and Weblogic.
- Strong knowledge of Restful services and JDBC
- Good knowledge of XML Parsers, XML Schema, JAXB,
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Interested candidate can send their resume at email@example.com