Cargill India Pvt Ltd.
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
- Should be responsible for Driving and Achieving Secondary and Primary Sales.
- Ensuring optimum sales coverage implementation and execution.
- Driving and Executing initiatives and policies withing a defined geographical area / territory
- Canididate will be responsible for Distributor appointments as per plan in the stipulated time
- Building relationship with business partners and customers and driving specific objectives within the assigned geography / territory.
- Selling Skills and Analytical ability.
- Travel intensity depending on Territory / Geography.
- Should have minimum 3 years of sale experience.
- Demanding and deploying resources of Business Partners.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Interested candidate can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org