Chanakya Academy for Education & Training Pvt Ltd.
Chanakya IAS Academy aims to develop amongst its students a competitive attitude along with sound academic base with quality teaching and individual attention as its hallmark. The Academy organizes seminars and workshops with the help of civil servants and experts in soft skills to train the aspirants to think, feel and express like administrators. This comprehensive approach towards IAS preparation has received an overwhelming response and has led to the pan India presence of Chanakya IAS Academy.
- Handling Accounts Payable process.
- Looking after the Accounts Receivable, Debtors and Creditors Management.
- Maintaining amd record keeping of Petty Cash and day book.
- Prepared ledgers & other various accounting statements.
- Update the General Ledger.
- Candidate should have 1-2 years of experience as an accountant.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Receivable, ledger and accounting.
Interested candidate can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 7042001980.