We are one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with more than 319,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues of $30.0 billion for fiscal 2014.
Recruiter India STP:
- This person will be working as an individual contributor and will be responsible for end to end Talent Acquisition delivery for all Entry, Mid to Senior level hiring.
- Manage a high volume of Exempt as well as Non-Exempt roles across functions/domains.
- Conduct Intake/Kick-off discussions with Hiring Managers to understand the position requirements and propose potential hiring solutions
- Guide the hiring manager on policies and drive the process
- Conduct candidate Sourcing/Screening by utilizing various channels (internal database, job boards, referrals, social media and campaigns) based on position requirements and provide recommendations to the Hiring Manager
- Interact with candidates and conduct phone screens to capture details of their skills and experience
- Schedule candidate interviews with Hiring Manager and other stakeholders
- Extend offers and negotiate (as/when needed) with candidates till closure and send new hire package
- Conduct reference check for selected candidates
- Initiate onboarding and orientation
- Initiating any Immigration/Global Mobility as well as visa transfers
- Ensuring that we meet our SLAs and KPIs month on month
- Ensuring that the Hiring Managers and Candidates have a delightful experience from the overall process
- Closing all the requirements within timelines and ensuring that we meet our target Time to Fill
- Adherence to corporate expectations, including accurate and compliant record keeping, as well as regulatory compliance requirements including OFCCP, EEO
- Participate/Lead Process improvement efforts for continued client satisfaction.
- Contribute to the team and process success by sharing ideas, recruitment best practices.
- Be a team player and motivate team members to help achieve personal and business goals.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written, verbal) and Stakeholder/Client Relationship Management Skills
- Experience with Full-Life Cycle of Talent Acquisition (Globally - primarily for US/Canada/UK/Australia geographies)
- Hands on experience with various Applicant Tracking Systems (primarily Taleo)
- Expert level Knowledge of various work authorizations, visa types and tax-terms.
- Expert at sourcing from various channels (internal database, job boards, referrals, social media and campaigns)
- Should have experience working with onshore hiring managers on a day to day basis
- Knowledgeable on current employment laws and regulations including, but not limited to OFCCP, EEO, etc.
- Firm understanding of compensation practices and good compensation negotiation skills
- Team Management skills are not mandatory but nice to have