Clearpack India Pvt. Ltd
Founded in 1991 at Singapore, Clearpack group provides Best-in-Class Packaging machines for Primary, Secondary and End of line packaging needs at optimal costs. We have a presence across South East Asia, India, China, Middle East and Europe. With 6 factories, 11 offices and a dedicated team of packaging professionals, we aim to deliver excellent value to our customers.
- Working with internal and external resources, as per direction given by the Design Manager.
- candidate will be responsible for designing of Component, modules, machinery and equipments as per the standards.
- Suggesting new ideas for products with-in the given time and Cost frameworks.
- Maintenance of the Standard parts library according to the defined design rules, Provide support for conversion services from 2D to 3D for assemblies, machines and lines in development cycle.
- Candidate must have a systematic and presenting techniques and ability.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and analytical skills.
- Strong knowlede of Auto cad, 3D CAD Software, Solid Works and general design rules and standards.
- Should have working experience in cross functional team is essential.
- Good command over MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience form Packaging Manufacturing background will be preferred.
If interested kindly mail your cv on email@example.com