CWT India Pvt Ltd
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management and our travel counselors know that teamwork and great results have no boundary. We are proud to have been named the most admired Travel Management Company.
- Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances.
- Connect with the caller to build trust and credibility even if the person is unknown.
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Build loyalty to CWT by ensuring consistency of service delivery around the globe in a way that compliments the unique travel policy of each
- client with interaction to make each traveler/travel arranger feel special.
- Follow up visa processing for customers.
- Arrange non-air travel services such as rail/ferry/AEL tickets
- candidate will be responsible for reservation and ticketing as per CWT & Airline Guidelines
- Invoicing - Air, hotels, cars & Insurance
- Candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience in the travel industry in a similar position or in a customer service center.
- Understanding and expertise in international travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements.
- Ability to handle multi-cultural sometimes multi-lingual clientele.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are most important for the role.
- Proficiency in technology to research options and to complete process requirement
If interested kindly mail your cv on email@example.com