Danfoss Industries Pvt Ltd
Danfoss was founded in 1933 by Mads Clausen in Nordborg, Denmark, where the headquarters is still located. As a privately held company Danfoss has grown from a solo enterprise into a world-leader. We employ 23,400 people and serve customers in more than 100 countries.
- Candiate will be responsible for conducting, leading & coordinating software development activities throughout the project, including key design decisions for the technology, structure & configuration of the system.
- Participates in the design of embedded software modules.
- Candidate should be able to understand requirements & translate them into suitable solution architecture.
- Overall design, development and testing of the software modules.
- Setup and maintain development infrastructure.
- Should have Knowledge on Electronics, embedded software and micro controllers.
- Candidate should have minimum 6 years of experience in embedded field.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ programming.
- Experience in developing embedded software for various micro controllers.
- Experience with PLC system setup and programming.
- Experience in detailed analysis, feasibility studies, performance analysis and prototyping, use of different protocol analyzer tools.
- Should have working experience in development using design patterns.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Interested candidate can send their resume at email@example.com or call on 7358703985.