Delphi Automotive Systems Pvt Ltd
Delphi Automotive Systems is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries.
- Analyzing customer requirements, Converting Customer Requirements into Design and Code.
- Candidate will be responsible for developing code in C++ language.
- Analysis and resolution of customer and internal reported issues.
- Responsible for Software module testing (functional, Unit / integration testing).
- Should have strong C and C++ programming languages skills with development experience on Linux / QNX /Andriod platforms.
- Hands on Experience with Bluetooth application software development to realize the feature set that includes HFP, PBAP, A2DP, MAP, SPP etc
- Should be able to analyze the Bluetooth Air Snifer logs using the Frontline or similar Bluetooth Protocol analyzer tools.
- Exposure to Bluetooth open source Stack Integration to any given platforms.
- Should have working knowledge of Bluetooth low energy protocol.
- should have 2+ years of experience in Embedded systems development and Automotive domain.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills, complete ownership of the building blocks.
- Knowledge of Google Test Framework or any unit test framework for unit testing.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
If interested kindly mail your cv at email@example.com