Founded in 1994, our work culture is built over years of experience in providing innovative solutions to our clients and our indomitable spirit to excel in all aspects of our engagement. We are geographically spread across India, Japan, and the USA with 10 design centers and offices.
- Hands on technical leader who shall guide and motivate a team of 5+ engineers and take ownership of independent modules for delivery to the customers.
- Participate in building high-quality embedded Products while following best practices and processes.
- Participate in high/low level requirement analysis, Code and Design reviews.
- Experience in architecture and detailed design.
- Candidate Should have strong C and C++ Programming Skills (Advanced C skills are mandatory).
- Hands on experience working with Embedded OS or RTOS (Preferably Linux, QNX, VxWorks).
- Hands on experience with system programming, device driver development/porting, BSP and Boot loader
- Board debugging and working with emulators (JTAG, ICE etc.).
- Good understanding of OOPS concept.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Interested candidate can send their resume at email@example.com or call on +91 99099-75421.