Eclinicalworks India Pvt Ltd
eClinicalWorks was founded in 1999 to help get rid of paper from a doctor’s office and make every single connection for the doctor; to the pharmacy, to the lab, and to the doctors supply chain. The intent was to digitize the communication and workflow between a physician’s office and the rest of healthcare so that doctors could efficiently communicate with the world outside. Fast forward to today and we are now redefining what is possible and reshaping what is expected of healthcare technology. We are on a mission to make a change in healthcare by providing technology and services to reduce costs, reduce errors, and improve the quality of care.
- Find technical solutions on issues or queries related to unknown or new scenarios.
- Work with cross-functional teams as and when required.
- Keep up-to-date with all eClinicalWorks products and its enhancements.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Database (query).
- Excellent knowledge on basic RDBMS Concepts.
- Working of experience with Internet Protocols, HTTP / HTTPs.
- Experience with Web Application Server(s).
- Should have knowledge of server side programming using VB/ COM, .Net and/or Java.
- Professional telephone netiquettes.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent attitude and spirit of cooperation.
Timing: 24*7 Shifts
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, vadodara, mumbai
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com