Roles and responsibilities
- Our client is a leading technology company that provides products and services on an international scale, with a large footprint that is growing at a scorching pace.
- The company is seeking to identify a bright and innovative professional, who understand technology well and can work with the services marketing team and help develop and execute 360 degree campaigns as per business objectives and working with sales and technical teams in developing strategy and own execution for key marketing lead initiatives.
- The position will be based in Gurgaon,
Key Responsibilities :
- Collect data on competitors tactics, market conditions and consumer demographics
- Research customers opinions, buying habits, preferences and wants/needs
- Study the competitions prices, sales numbers and methods of marketing and distribution
- Develop tactics and metrics to assess the effectiveness of existing marketing, advertising and communications programs.
- Monitor and forecast marketing/sales trends; highlight opportunities for new initiatives and promotions
- Convert complex data findings into text, tables, graphs and data visualizations.
- competitive analysis and customer engagement. Actively engage with technology teams to develop new solutions positioning, features and functionality and work with the content team in getting marketable content ready.
- Work with internal departments to develop messaging for customers as required.
- Collaborate with sales, technical and marketing professionals and the partner ecosystem.