Elektrans Shipping Pvt Ltd
Celebrating 15 years as a business, privately owned Elektrans Group offers a wide range of tailor made and integrated shipping services to its global customer base.
The company owns and operates its own fleet of tanker vessels under Gauri Ships and will continue to aggressively expand its tanker fleet. With backward integration as the mantra, the company is supported by a growing number of 250 shore staff and 1500 ships crew. The Group offers its services through a strong foothold of offices spread in Singapore and across key locations in India.
- Sourcing the candidates. (Top 4 ranks from Main fleet vessels) (Tankers/Bulk)
- Initial checking of documents of the officers and the crew as per checklist.
- Should be responsible for checking other owner specific requirements.
- To check readiness of personnel ready to sail from leave list.
- To check the appraisal report of the officers
- Responsible for recruiting officers from existing data, ie staff on leave.
- To short list officers who are available to join crew software system.
- To send nominations of screened candidates to superior.
- To update and maintain a calling list / input communication in software system.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
If you are interested in the above job opening, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org