Senior Java Developer
Emonics Technologies Pvt Ltd
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
hibernate spring boot jee design patterns redis aws ansible cloud kubernetes spring spring mvc java j2ee core java jpa2 java developer core java developer
Posted By : Emonics Technologies Pvt Ltd, 05/11/2019
- We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code. Ensure designs are following specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Has a thorough understanding of business or function for which applications are designed
- Requires solid knowledge of the SDLC
- Requires in-depth knowledge of multi-threaded, highly distributed and concurrent systems
- Must be well-versed on public cloud and cloud native technologies
- Must have experience with implementing infrastructure requirements as code
- Requires good communication, analytical, sound judgment and management skills
- Must be willing to function in a support capacity, including on-call rotation, DR support, expiration, and emergency.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful Java Enterprise platforms, built on Spring (Boot, Cloud, MVC, Dataflow, etc...), or equivalent web framework
- Cloud Native Stack (Kubernetes, Redis, AWS)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Cloud Formation)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or an equivalent
- combination of education and work experience.
- At least 5-8 years of solid, diverse work experience in the software industry
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in application program development or
- infrastructure as code setting utilizing the required skill set.