Essar Oil Ltd.
Essar Oil is a fully integrated oil & gas company of international scale with strong presence across the hydrocarbon value chain from exploration & production to refining and oil retail.
Essar Oil owns India’s second largest single site refinery at Vadinar, Gujarat, having a capacity of 20 MMTPA, or 405,000 barrels per day. Vadinar Refinery has a complexity of 11.8, which is amongst the highest globally. The refinery is capable of processing some of the toughest crudes and yet produce high quality Euro IV and V grade products
- The Candidate will be responsible for frontline contact to generate Leads and commission ROs to achieve his KPIs.
- He / She will be responsible for New Business development as per the ABP for the Division and Zone.
- Responsible for getting all the NOCs and adhere to all the statutory compliances.
- Responsible for the Relationship Management with Bureaucrats and other Govt Official such as CCOE, Gram Panchayat, Police etc.
- Supervising Development of the Retail network of Essar ROs by identifying suitable land & franchisees.
- Monitor construction & development of RO as per Co. specifications
- Follow up with Government Agencies for statutory approval & licenses.
- Regular meeting with franchisee to resolve problems.
- Advise franchisees on staff appointment for housekeeping and safety standards.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are most important for the role.
- Should have minimum 3 years relevant experience.
If you are interested in the above job opening, please email your resume at email@example.com