Evalueserve Pvt. Ltd
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research,analytics,and data management services.We're powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale,significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness;and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
- Support upstream (Oil & Gas) clients.
- Lead entire project lifecycle (from initial discussion to scope conceptualization to proposal to project delivery, etc)
- Manage independent client communication and lead a 2-3 member team.
- Conduct and lead large primary research based studies. The studies would involve providing insights on market size (through interviews and derived using reasonable proxies), competitive benchmarking, customer need analysis and channel.
- Undertake in-depth analysis of focus markets/ regions.
- Identify practical, timely and innovative research approaches; as needed, clarifies request objectives with internal customers ensuring superior customer service standards throughout all interactions; evaluates data quality.
- Takes pro-active role in quality control process for the client and coaches and mentors more junior staff.
- Experience and knowledge of databases would not be a differentiator.
- Experience of doing large primary based studies and deriving market insights through proxies.
- Experience of working on complex market sizing proposals.
- Ability to manage people (mentoring)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Should have high customer and team centricity.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills.
- Ability to ensure that tasks within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner.
- An analytical frame of mind.
- Drive to achieve task/objective under extreme time pressure and ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Sound academic credentials.
Interested Candidates send their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
Wireless, Networking, Windows, Network, Fresher, Integration, Prototype, Server, Network Analysis, Load, CCNA, Switching, Routing, CCNP, Router, Hardware, Firewall, Static Routing, LAN, Cisco Routers, Troubleshooting, CCNP Routing, Configuration
Posted By : Miss Vedika Agnihotri, 06/27/2016