Fedex TSCS India Pvt Ltd
FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 90 percent of the world’s gross domestic product within one to three business days. Unmatched air route authorities and transportation infrastructure, combined with leading-edge information technologies, make FedEx Express the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable services for more than 3.6 million shipments each business day.
- Develops and maintains a good knowledge of the FedEx business (products and service capabilities, technology, strategies etc).
- Develops effective professional relationships that facilitate co-operation and trust. Includes a network of contacts within the Customer's business, sales and key support groups.
- Uses defined methods to implement changes relating to target pricing, rate reviews and pricing programs.
- Supports divisional performance tracking and strategic planning by completing accurate and on-time standardised and ad-hoc reports of Sales K.P.I.'s (top customers, prospects, sales activities, commitments etc).
- Valid driving licence.
- Fluent in local language.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are most important for the role.
- Basic understanding of business to business sales with (Experience of selling) experience of providing customer care.
- Basic knowledge of the capabilities of current business software/technologies.
- Good planning and organising skills including time management skills.
If you are interested in the above job opening, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org