Franchise India Limited
We are Asia's largest integrated Franchise and Retail Solution Company since 1999, with an absolute authority on Franchising, Retailing and Licensing.
Franchise India has helped thousands of investors in selecting the right opportunity and in turn assisted various organizations in international & domestic franchise expansions and business development. With its strategically formed divisions, Franchise India has created its own niche as the pioneer of franchise industry and small business authority.
- Identifying and target new clients from different industries.
- Generating new business from these clients.
- Converting these new businesses into key accounts.
- Managing and providing services to clients.
- Understanding clients requirements.
- Managing, tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are most important for the role.
If you are interested in the above job opening, please email your resume at email@example.com