FRANKFINN AVIATION SERVICES PVT. LTD.
Frankfinn is one of the premier vocational training institutes in India. Since its inception in 1993, it has been consistently growing and is today recognized as the World's No. 1 airhostess training institute. With a unique curriculum, pedagogy and innovative programs it has chartered a unique and high growth path not only in aviation but also in hospitality, travel management and customer service.
- Candidate should have 9 -12 Years Experience as a Cabin Crew . Out of which 3-4 Yrs in an International Airlines is preferred or 8 years of International Airlines Experience is also considerable.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Exceptional in grooming standard.
- Attire and dress codes for boys and girls
- Emergency procedures and Equipments.
Job Location: Indore
Interested candidate may share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org