We provide opportunities, for you to create a global niche and march ahead to seize the crown of glory. Your crowning glory is our pride that paves way for our scintillating success in the global market.
The main duties of ASP.NET Developer are as follows:
- Deep understanding of SDLC and Software Modeling
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of implementing software architectures
- Clear identification of deliverables (to both dev team and client)
- Identify and Define interfaces, packages, subsystems, mechanisms, frameworks
- Direct implementation and application testing, alpha-beta testing and application deployment
- Knowledge of application, web and data server
- High Analytical skills
- Mentor and lead Engineers
- On Time status reporting
- Experience 3-5 years of experience in web application
- Leadership and Communication ability
- Ability to manage team size of 5-6 developers
- Able to express complex ideas simply
- Meeting with the staff and OSC
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Proactive and goal-oriented
- Operating Systems : Windows 95,98,2000,2003 Windows NT, XP
- Language : C# .net, VB .net, C, C , PL/SQL
- Scripting Language : VB Script, Java Script
- Web Technologies : ASP.NET, ASP, XML, AJAX
- Web Server : IIS 5, IIS 6.
- DBMS : SQL Server 2000, SQL 2005 Access 2000, MySql
- Reporting Tool : Crystal Report
- Testing : Unit Testing, Integration and system testing
- Knowledge on the following will be appreciated
- OOPS concept, Quality Controls, S/W Engineering, RDBMS, Networking, Project presentation.
- Microsoft Certification MCSD / MCAD Preferable
- Creativity and innovation.
- Methodical approach.
- Configuration management
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with cover Letter as message body.