Genpact Hiring for Cash Application/deduction Administrator - 15 Opening(s)
- Receipt and Allocation of Checks / ACHs/EFTs/Wires for a/cs
- Ensuring proper follow up and right mechanism is applied to keep nominal items in suspense accounts
- Reporting the day end postings & ensuring that daily inflow of Checks / ACHs/EFTs/Wires are clear
- Coordinate and resolve issues with excellent customer service with internal customers.
- Investigate and code customer debit disputes.
- Send collection letters for denied and invalid deductions.
- Suggest improvements in the deduction resolution process as well as understanding customer practices
Minimum Qualifications/Must Have:
- Bachelor in commerce (B.COM) from a recognized university
- Resources from OTC domain.
- Work experience 6 months and above for PAs and 18 months and above for PDs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and partner on multiple activities.
Shift Timings : Night Shift
Genpact, Plot no 21,22, IT SEZ, Unitech Infospace, Tower-8,UG floor, SEC-135, Noida
- Shuttle service available from Botanical Garden Metro Station.
Contact Person: Akanksha Chauhan - 9654580317
Please carry a copy of your resume, passport size photograph and valid Govt ID proof.