Global Hunt India Pvt Ltd
GlobalHunt has established itself as a renowned name in the HR realm by providing wide range of recruitment and selection services to diverse companies. Our team of expert consultants is dedicated towards leveraging the business potential of our clients by offering strategic HR services. Moreover, our global presence in Asian, African, European and American markets gives us a benchmark to stand among one of the leading HR firms.
- Candidate must have minimum 8 years relevant experience.
- Formulate and execute business plan and implementation programs as agreed with the Sales/Segment Head of Commercial Banking in country to achieve agreed strategy and performance targets.
- Regularly feedback to Sales/Segment Head, other management roles and peers on new and anticipated financial and service needs and recommend appropriate improvements to processes on new products to meet any new challenges.
- Lead, motivate, coach and develop Relationship Managers / sales support staff in selling and relationship building skills.
- Work with branches and other service channels to enhance work flows.
- Work closely with the Credit teams to improve service turnaround time and to strengthen credit related issues.
- Coaching, guidance and management of team to ensure they deliver against the financial, non-financial and risk/control objectives.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Clear structures of accountability to ensure that team members are capable of performing successfully in their roles.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are most important for the role.
If you are interested in the above job opening, please email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org