Harman International India Pvt Ltd
HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses. The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets. Since then, it has evolved into a fully fledged organization, with a strong focus on India, from a market and a Research and Development point of view. Headquartered in Bangalore, the company today has a rapidly growing employee base, a strong distributor and sales network, an evolving service network and a robust clientele in India.
- Porting, enhancing and customizing existing android modules to infotainment systems.
- Design, implement, validate and roll out assigned software component into project source repository.
- Setting up the test frameworks and Resolve technical issues.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience in embedded software development.
- Strong hands on in Java and C/C++.
- Hands on experience in OSI networking Layers L3, L4, and application layers
- Candidate should have knowledge of protocols like IP, TCP, UDP, VLAN, ARP, DHCP, socket programming etc.
- Hands on experience in Android & Linux networking management, IP Routing, IP tables, Firewalls, and VLAN interfaces management.
- Basic knowledge of Shell scripting.
- Network troubleshooting and debugging skills using tools like Wireshark, ICE, etc
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
If interested kindly mail your cv on email@example.com