Harman International India Pvt Ltd
HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses. The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience.
- Proficient in C++ programming for embedded systems.
- Proficient in multi threaded programming and solution development on Android environment.
- Strong in fundamentals of IPC and OS concepts.
- Must have worked in Bluetooth domain Integration of core BT stack, knowledge of various profiles AVRCP, MAP, SPP, etc.
- Experience with BT middleware/service layer development for at least one of the profiles HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, MAP, SPP, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org