HCL Technologies Ltd
Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage start-ups, HCL is a pioneer of modern computing with many firsts to its credit, including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor based computer in 1978 well before its global peers. Today, the HCL Enterprise has a presence across varied sectors that include technology, healthcare and talent management solutions and comprises three companies-HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies and HCL Healthcare.
- Liaise with external clients & pursue mobility business opportunities for the CoE teams to undertake. Close deals and meet targets.
- Maintain relationships with SMEs/ partners in the region and understand their core offerings for collaboration on projects & other professional services offerings.
- Establish university connects and attract new talent to the CoE for technical trainings.
- Conduct market research and gather information on industry trends.
- Guide trainees with business aspects of mobile solutions and provide insights on how mobility can be adapted to real-world business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to position & sell mobility & emerging technologies to clients.
- Should be able to generate, grow and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities for the CoE.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed targets in niche areas.
- Excellent ability to pitch & maintain relationships at CxO level.
- Candidate must have worked in Oman for at least 3 to 4 years in Sales & Business Development in IT industry
- Knowledge of Arabic (Spoken and written) will be advantageous.
- Prefer - Prior experience in growing the business for a new & emerging business area, such as mobility, cloud, social media/ digital channels.
Job Location: Muscat, Oman
If you are interested in the above job opening, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with below details.
Relevant Exp. in BDM: