- Understanding of REST and SOAP web-based services, with a working knowledge of WSDL interpretation, generation, and consumption.
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues.
- Understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, proxy servers, etc. Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL.
- Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Assist 3rd-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with Salesforce.com APIs and implementation of other Salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code as needed
- Provide feature explanation and coding best practices.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community.
Posted By : Shweta, 02/26/2016
Inbound Domestic Process
Posted By : Kraj , 02/26/2016
Quality Control Executive
Posted By : Ms. Romi Chauhan, 02/27/2016
French Language Expert
Posted By : Simmi, 02/27/2016