Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd. is a leading consumer finance provider that is committed to drive credit penetration and financial inclusion by offering financial solutions that are simple, transparent and accessible to all. One of India's leading Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs), Home Credit India has its operations in more than 20 cities across 11 states in the country. The company has a strong network of over 2,000 Points-of-Sale (PoS) where it services over 200,000 customers through a driven employee base of over 4,500. More information on Home Credit India is available at www.homecredit.co.in Home Credit India is part of Home Credit B.V. (HCBV), an international consumer finance provider with operations in 10 countries across Europe and Asia. The group employs nearly 60,000 employees who have so far served over 40 million customers through the vast distribution network comprising over 160,000 points of sale, loan offices, branches and post offices. More information on HCBV is available at www.homecredit.net.
- The position holder is responsible to achieve daily / monthly sales productivity targets by providing solutions to the customers for buying Two wheeler and consumer durable products (mobile phone, AC, TV, Refrigerator, etc) on easy EMIs, checking eligibility for loan, following documentation process and increasing footfall in the Stores by distribution of companys marketing material in the given area.
- Job Responsibilities
- Pitch finance options to the walk-in customers.
- Collect & submit information / documents as per the loan process.
- Checking eligibility of the interested customers.
- Follow-up with the interested customers to complete the process.
- Distribution of marketing material in the vicinity to increase footfall in the store.
- Note : This is a trainee job for 3 months & subject to successful completion of training you shall be taken on direct rolls of the company
Interested candidate can send the updated resume mail to email@example.com
Posted By : Manager, 12/31/2015
Voice/ Non Voice Process
Posted By : Abhishek Mandal, 01/02/2016