Honda Motorcycle Scooter India Pvt Ltd
Honda is the world’s largest manufacturer of two Wheelers , Recognized the world over as the symbol of Honda two wheelers , the Wings arrived in India as Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI ), a 100% subsidiary of Honda Motor Company Ltd., Japan ,in 1999. Since its establishment in 1999 at Manesar, District Gurgaon, Haryana, Honda has lived up to its reputation of offering the highest quality at the most reasonable price. Despite being one of the youngest players in the Indian two-wheelers market, Honda has become the largest two wheeler manufacturer as well as the second largest two-wheelers company in India.
- Dealer activity plan implementation.
- Focus Models Review.
- Payment control of all dealers and timely dispatches.
- Should be responsible for Monitoring of IF.
- Conducting regular trainings at dealership.
- JPS Bills Submission and proper budget utilization.
- Regular Visits for dealer education and motivattion.
- Should have minimum 1 year experience as a Sales professional in Automobile industry.
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Good presentation skills.
Interested candidate can send their resume at email@example.com