Whatever your career goals may be, Honeywell offers the opportunity to work with advanced technologies, global customers, and the most innovative, talented minds in the industry. Your career path with us can encompass diverse, challenging assignments that span product lines, job types, businesses and countries.
Honeywell's global customers, broad range of industries and innovative technologies combine to offer you dynamic career opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
Implement standard solutions to successful completion and within budgeted time and cost constraints. May be required to work on customized solutions. Development of application as per design and requirement specification with good QA.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, and documentation) are in place prior to commencing work
- Produces part or part(s)/total of conceptual, functional & detailed design specifications under supervision
- Executes Implementation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
- Executes Test work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
- Executes Documentation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
- Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other disciplines
- Reports progress and technical problems to project and engineering supervisor
- Pro-actively identifies potential quality and efficiency improvements within assigned work
- Complies with all processes, tools and methodologies
- BE Chemical Engineer with 5-8 yrs experience.
- Experience in MES Projects Implementation
- Good communication skills