Responsible for providing service assurance to Reliance Web Store Users.
Resolving application related issues of Lotus Notes, LAN, Printer, Scanner and troubleshooting, Network monitoring.
Installation and configuration of business application software (i.e. MS Windows XP/Vista, MS Office XP/2007, Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer, Antivirus)
Log incidents to different 3rd party suppliers and constantly chase up for updates and quicker resolutions to minimize the overall downtime and to have overall greater productivity.
Taking care of the various project escalations, timely call resolution within the SLA.
Experience in Hardware & Desktop level support , Web-Browser , Antivirus Clients , Email Clients , OS like Windows.
Basic- Any Graduate/ 3yrs Diploma
Desired Candidate Profile -
- Good Experience in Troubleshoot and resolve incidents (Hardware and Software) related to desktop and associated peripherals .
- Hands On experience on Desktop and LAN trouble shooting and Very Good knowledge Of outlook trouble shooting.
- Hands on experience in Installing, Configuring , Troubleshoot of mail clients like MS Outlook , Lotus Notes etc..
- Good understanding Desktop hardware Installation and trouble shooting for OS and generic applications, Configuration and trouble shooting of mail (Exchange) trouble shooting of desktop/printer hardware .
- Good Knowledge on Installation of different anti-virus on desktops and its role play/troubleshoot,Configuration of Print devices (network and local) on desktops with troubleshoot at first level .
Good Interpersonal skills & customer support attitude.
Technical Support Executive/ Technical Sales Officer
Posted By : Manoj Kumar, 12/30/2013