IGATE Corporation provides integrated technology and operations (ITOPS) solutions by leveraging its proven capabilities across consulting, technology and business process outsourcing, product and engineering solutions worldwide. The company headquartered in New Jersey. IGATE has multi-location global organization and consistently delivered effective solutions to over 300 companies including Fortune 1000 clients spanning verticals such as insurance, banking and financial services healthcare and life sciences, retail and CPG, manufacturing, media and entertainment; energy and utilities; and independent software vendors.
- Must be willing to work in any of the service lines.
- May be required to work in shifts.
- Candidate will be required to sign 2 years’ service agreement.
- BE/B.Tech candidate can apply.
- Information science
- Computer science
- Electronics and Tele Communication
- Electronics and Communication
- Information Technology