We delivers comprehensive and cost effective IT services and software solutions with a SEI-CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration of Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute) quality to a diverse clientele worldwide. With an unparalleled success rate, industry expertise and highly competent professionals, we guarantee business effectiveness and profitability for our clients.
- Make strategies to find qualified candidates and source candidates.
- Responsible for updating the database with new and updated resumes and documenting activities.
- Process and communicate extensions to the candidate for each extension request from the client manager.
- Assist consultants in career counselling.
- Negotiate a mutually beneficial rate of pay.
- Work with BDM on coordinating interviews between client and candidate.
- Prepare candidates for client interviews by providing them pertinent information on the job requirement, hiring managers, team environment and client company background.
- Candidate should have 6-11 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with US IT Recruitment is a must.
- Must understand Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Project Management, Software Testing, Software Development, Project Coordination and Program Management.
- Possess a proven track record or making placements while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Contract and direct hire placement experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are most important for the role.
If intrested kindly mail your updated cv on email@example.com or call on 8374661785.