Iris is a professional software services organization offering high-quality, cost-effective solutions to businesses. It has helped meet the IT requirements of companies ranging from those among the Fortune 100 to medium-sized firms by utilizing best-of-breed technologies, rapidly deployable solutions and flexible engagement models.
We are looking to strengthen our Quality Management practice with top notch SQA professionals who can make a difference.
- Knowledge of complete software life cycle and various models, like waterfall, spiral, incremental, etc.
- Must have full knowledge and adequate implementation experience of ISO 9001: 2000 and CMM/CMMi Models.
- Must be a qualified & experienced Internal Quality Auditor
- Prior experience in implementation of QMS
- Knowledge of other emerging information Security or Quality standards & methodologies (CMMI/ Six Sigma) would be an added advantage.
- Quality facilitation for software projects right through the whole life cycle
- Carry out Internal Quality Audits/SQA Audits & phase end audits.
- Facilitate Process Improvements & Root Causal Analysis within the Software Projects.
- Carry out QMS implementation & facilitate collection of metrics
- Perform/facilitate Quality trainings for the Software Development teams
Posted By : Anjali Gupta, 01/10/2015