Established in 1994, Jiva Ayurveda has become the world's leading Ayurvedic treatment company handling over 5,000 patients daily from over 50 countries. Jiva reaches out to over 100 million people monthly through its television programs that air on India's leading channels. Through our Jiva Ayurveda Clinics, patients from all over India are able to receive the best quality natural healthcare, with medicines and healthcare and beautycare products manufactured by our GMP-certified Pharmacy. With its base in Faridabad (near Delhi), Jiva been a leader with its pathbreaking by applying technology to the world's oldest health science. To its credit, the company had the first Ayurvedic website, and has won the UN's World Summit Award for e-Health by bringing Ayurveda to villages through mobile phone.
Jiva strives to personalize learning and healthcare to enable each individual to achieve his potential. You can find out more about us at www.jiva.com.
- Support internal software products of Jiva.
- Requirement analysis and Product documentation.
- Troubleshooting issues being faced by business users.
- Implement new features to existing CRM application.
- Solid understanding of web-application development processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivator, go-getter with a positive attitude.
- Ability to grow professionally in a fast moving environment, complete tasks within the timeframe
Interested candidates please mail send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org