- College degree in IT/Engineering technical, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in investment banking domain is a MUST.
- Typically require 0 - 3 years of programming / application development & support work experience
Job Description :
As a support team member for IAM Team in India, you should have passion towards access management tools and technologies. This role is highly visible regional role delivering application integration consultation to technical teams across Asia. You should ensure the 24X7 availability of complete stack of IAM tools that performs access requisition, access provisioning, identifying & authorizing the user, Quick acumen to understand different application architecture is required to advice the application developers. Prior experience in supporting Single Sign on products and access management tools will be a Plus.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work closely with business and service delivery team to ensure appropriate business measures are defined
- Create technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications
- Examine applications to ensure adherence to Application Engineering guidelines, processes and procedures
- Utilize multiple programming languages and software technologies to ensure applications are suitably fit for use and admissible for maintenance/upgrades
- Test, modifie, and implement application codes; make standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards
- Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
- Engage third party suppliers on applications support issues
SKills Required :
- Must have good communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Open to provide 24/7 Rota support and service delivery model
- Business Analysis & Business Applications Knowledge
- Prior experience in business continuity testing & disaster recovery exercises.
- Good understanding of operating systems and databases is a must.
- Desired Skills:
- Incident Resolution by working with L1-Operate/L3/AD
- Act as the first point of support for application/client incidents
- Build a strong relationship with the Application Development Teams
- Identify, diagnose and resolve technical problems and business critical incidents.
- Research and analyze trends, root causes, and business impact to provide valuable recommendation to product enhancement
- Raise defect reports to build team for code amendment.
- Identity and Access Management
- Java, J2EE, XML, Workflow, HTML
- Unix scripting (Solaris & Linux)
- Databases (Sybase & Oracle)
- IIS, Apache & Tomcat
- SiteScope Monitoring
- SSL certificates
- Infrastructure & Network Skills
- Working knowledge of Sun Identity Manager
- 24/7 Customer Support and Service Delivery Model - Proficient
- Application Development - Proficient
- Business Analysis - Basic
- Business Applications Knowledge
- Business Continuity Testing Knowledge
- IT Risk Management- Basic
- Operations Systems and Data Sources Knowledge
- Technical Problem Resolution
How to apply
Application can be made through Online Mode only
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Posted By : Manoj Kumar, 12/26/2013