Kare Partners is one of the fastest growing privately-owned healthcare companies in the US market. Kare Partners' core business is physical rehabilitation in a variety of settings, including: outpatient clinics, surgeons' offices, hospitals, long term care facilities and patient homes. A full gamut of services are offered to patients, including care pertaining to the following cases: pre and post-operative, injuries, developmental delays, prevention, diagnosis, comprehensive rehabilitation. Treatment plans encompass the patient's physical, psychological, emotional, and social well-being, as Kare Partners strives to achieve the highest levels of the science - and art - of medicine. Kare Partners serves patients in partnership with physicians in 79 sites in 20 states.
- Developing & Drafting-BOQ for Civil & Electrical work.
- Implementation of HVAC system all across in the new units.
- Upkeep & maintenance of all units across north.
- Design of Area required as per guidelines under NABH.
- Repair & Maintenance of all units as & when needed in specific time frame.
- Must be Civil Engineer with having relevant exp in construction field.
Interested candidates please can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org