Karvy Stock Broking Limited
KARVY, is a premier integrated financial services provider, and ranked among the top five in the country in all its business segments, services over 16 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to over 300 corporates, comprising the who is who of Corporate India.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are most important for the role.
- Candidate should have minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- To understand clients needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services.
- To coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decision for the clients.
- To provide various investment performance reports and summaries to the clients.
- Responsible for achieving budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
If intrested kindly mail your cv on email@example.com