KAL is headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland and is world's leader in supplying ATM's multivendor software.Â KAL is the core member of the XFS committee and have more than 150,000 installation across 40 different manufacturers in the world. KAL has offices across the world, that includes development centre in Sydney, Edinburgh, Cincinnati, Mumbai and Germany.
- Design and coding of Application (C#, VC++ & C++)
- Use of Data Structures, Algorithms & OOPs
- Win32 & Net Framework class understanding
- Visual Studio 2008/2010 familiarity
- Good Quality Coding Standards, Logical flow of application, Error Handling & Debugging in code
- Diagnose and resolve application/configuration/code level technical support issues
- Knowledge of threads & thread syncronisation. Process & Inter-Process communication
- Basics of network programming
- Knowledge of SQL Server will be an added advantage.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good Understanding of systems and system internals and basics of computer science (Compilers, Operating systems, Debuggers, Networking)
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of security and security related concepts is desirable
- The candidate must have knowledge of SDLC, Implementation and involvement in at-least one product lifecycle.
- Should have knowledge of releases & version management tools.
- Experience in ATM Industry will be an added advantage.
Interested candidate can apply with their updated resume at email@example.com