Lloyds Ventures Pvt Ltd
Lloyds Ventures is a multinational investment company with investments in Telecom, Media & Cyber Security across Europe, Middle East & Asia. The team brings along vast industry knowledge and has partnered to incubate path breaking innovations in their respective fields.
- Candidate should be able to installation, configuration and maintain workstations, Servers, Ethernet networks, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems.
- Should be able to adds or upgrades and configures modems, disk drives, data acquisition boards, CD ROM units, printers, and related equipment.
- Plan and implement network security, including building Firewalls, managing host security, file permissions, backup and disaster recovery
- Evaluate and/or recommend purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions.
- Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, Internet Network Infrastructure design and troubleshooting; WAN and TCP/IP administration.
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal.
If intrested kindly mail your updated cv on firstname.lastname@example.org